The TBzTD75 product by Sambu Fine Chemical Co., Ltd. replaces thiurams, such as TMTD and TMTM, when it is feared that nitrosamines might be created. According to related publications, Dibenzylnitrosamin is not carcinogenic. TBzTD75 is used as a major booster to simulate vulcanization. In the PBPD type, TBzTD75 does not cause synthetic rubber compound to spread dust. Also, NR has a good diffusion.
- Composition: tetra benzyl thiuram disulfide 75% + Polymer binder 25%
- Appearance: lightweight granule in cream
- Density at 20℃: 1.130 ± 0.20 g/㎤
- Storage: when stored in a cool and dry area, can last up to one year
- Application: booster for rubber