IB-50 is a kind of additive in dust-free granule type, which is designed to improve physical properties such as hardness, tear strength, extendibility, modulus, tensile strength, etc. Containing non-nitroso scorch restrainer, it prevents pre-hardening during the process, accelerating the hardening process and offering a high crosslinking density for complete hardening.
- Composition: Acrylate Derivant 50% + Polymer (EVA) 50%
- Appearance: amber granule
- Density at 20℃: 1.150 ± 0.20 g/㎤
- Storage: when stored in a cool and dry area, can last up to one year
- Application: an additive to improve the physical properties of peroxide-hardening EVA