The NASA-SC is dry coated PU (Polyurethane) skin with various colors over the TPU hotmelt film (NASA-C) which consists of TPU sheet with hotmelt film.
It has a good shape stability of the TPU and adhesive property of the hotmelt. With its dual-layered film, this product is optimized for FUSE operation.
- Generally used for no-sew and FUSE operations
- Has no whitening issues
- An eco-friendly product that does not use a solvent
- Has excellent adhesion without contraction and curling issues
- Highly resistant to scratches and wear
- Ensures an excellent X-ray effect and available in various thicknesses
- Price-competitive compared to other products of similar kinds and offers high quality
|0.22 ~ 0.5||50”||Upon request||Matt Semi Gloss Gloss||No-sew fuse||Pu skin + Hotmelt|